Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:40:38 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   One thing linux does better than FreeBSD...

There is one point where I have to conceed defeat to Linux.

That fat little penguin is everywhere.

The main reason we practically don't see beastie at all is that
there is no artwork to get hold of anywhere...

Please, somebody, anybody:  Can we have some beastie artwork in
usable sizes for posters, T-shirts and such ???