Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:00:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pete <hideaway@dashells.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dual processors.

erm, i meant to say both processors not compilers  *smack* it's late.
btw i'm using 3.0-RELEASE and it's worked wondeerfully.
so both processors *ARE* Being used...i c

according to my friend who bought the box, it's dual..
he said amd, but they may be pent's.

definately two processors tho.

thanks for your help!

-Pete Fritchman