Date:      Sun, 1 May 2022 16:03:43 -0700
From:      David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        megan_loves_jesus@hotmail.com
Subject:   HP Beats notebook PC, FreeBSD, and Windows [was: ZFS failure while installing 12.3-RELEASE]

Megan:

I am sorry that you are not enjoying FreeBSD on your HP Beats notebook
personal computer.  :-(

Looking in the freebsd-questions archives, it seems that you have a HP
Beats Special Edition 15-p030nr Notebook PC.  Someone removed or
disabled Windows, and then installed FreeBSD:

     https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-questions/

https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-questions/2022-January/000509.html

According to Hewlett-Packard, that PC came with Windows 8.1:

     https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04348150

HP Recovery Media can be used to re-install Windows and the HP Beats
notebook PC applications on your PC.  If you do not have recovery media,
please contact Hewlett-Packard:

     https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4582338-4505832-16

HTH,

David

p.s.  HP will need your contact information, PC Product No., and PC
Serial No. to furnish the recovery media.  These are confidential
information; please do not post them on the Internet.  If you would like
my help (at no charge), please contact me off-list

     https://holgerdanske.com/user/dpchrist/
     dpchrist@holgerdanske.com