Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:06:53 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF rtld and environment variables...

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 03:25:07AM -0700, Alex Zepeda wrote:
> you're like me and still somewhat attached to the idea of using Navigator
> which is an a.out binary (perhaps the only one I still have left), you're

Use the BSDI Netscape ports, which are ELF and don't require any
emulation.  They are also fast and seldom crash.

IMNSHO, the FreeBSD Netscape ports should be axed if Netscape won't ever
make ELF binaries.

--
Will Andrews <andrewsw@purdue.edu> <will@FreeBSD.org>
GCS/E/S @d- s+:+ a--- C++ UB++++$ P+ L- E--- W+ N-- !o ?K w---