Date:      Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:25:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk>
To:        Jordi Haarman <j.haarman@synantics.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fast update of new ports

--0-408330963-1120310733=:30377

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Jordi Haarman wrote:

> Saluton!
>
> I am creating ports for a rdf website framework. For that I now have abou=
t 10
> ports (some of the framework and some for related programs). I would like=
> add the ports to the port tree but saw in the documentation that that mig=
ht
> take a long time. Is there a way that changes can be made faster. (I woul=
> like to update the ports as soon as the code is updated (which sometimes =
is
> on a day to day basis).
>
> Amike,
>
> Jordi

Hire a freebsd ports committer .. that would be my best bet.
Since most if not all are doing it in their sparetime.

\S=F8ren

Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD wannabe   | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R
    'We wanted to believe. But the tools
     had been taken away..' Mulder
--0-408330963-1120310733=:30377--