Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:55:31 -0400
From:      David Vastine <dvastine@vastine.net>
To:        Gnome-FreeBSD List <gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Issue with gnomesystemtools-1.0.0

Hey all,
 I just installed 2.8 from marcuscom and everthing seems to be running
smoothly except for one thing.  Checking out the gnomesystemtools, if I
run the services app (services-admin) and enter the root password when
it asks for it, I can no longer open any new windows.  They all fail
with can't open display.  This doesn't happen with the other apps that
ask for the root password.  Is it just me? Or can someone confirm?
Thanks.

David