Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2018 21:38:00 +0200
From:      "Reko Turja" <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Poudriere building far more ports than it should

-----Original Message-----
From: AlexandreC. GuimarĂ£es
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:26 PM

> Do you mean the OPTIONS you previously set were not honoured by poudriere?
>
> Just in case, poudriere does not `read` OPTIONS and/or other things like
> make.conf from the default location but from /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/*

Yes, I copied over my make.conf, my src.conf and then /var/db/ports/ to
options.
And as I said in previous then douplechecked with "poudriere options -c..."

What I can understand is that poudriere brought for example every single
Imagick dependency, even if I just use a selected few. Of course if
everything
is as intended and the packages install without any extra dependencies I
don't
need, I'm happy. Just haven't got time yet to check if the packages I've
built
"behave", been too busy rebuilding my home firewall/gateway to incorporate
the delivery of the packages to intended targets :)

Mostly asking to make sure if this is something to be expected, glitch in
some
ports or possibly a bug.

-Reko