Date:      Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:40:59 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ca_root_nss compile failure

Am 01.10.2016 um 03:43 schrieb Carlos J. Puga Medina:
> Hi Matthias, > >> Am 28.09.2016 um 10:36 schrieb Carlos J. Puga Medina:=
 &gt; Sorry,
I >> wasn't clear enough in my first reply: I set ssl=3D3Dopenssl as &gt;=

>> default version in make.conf to pick openssl from ports instead >>
from &gt; base because the openssl port was previously updated and >>
fixed. &gt; Later I updated my system with all patches applied and >>
reverted the &gt; previous change in /etc/make.conf. >> >> You still
need to deinstall the ports openssl and then make sure >> to rebuild all
ports that depend on it. > > Yes, I did :) > > I had this issue with
poudriere. Everything works smoothly again. > > Regards,

Carlos,

good to see it works for you.

For the records, to update the poudriere jail, that would be:

  poudriere jail -j 103amd64 -u

where the "103amd64" needs to be replaced by whatever the jail's name
is; "poudriere jail -l" will print a list.

Regards,
Matthias