Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:25:37 -0500
From:      Jimmie James <jimmiejaz@gmail.com>
To:        miwi@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xf86-video-ati

Following the threads about this, I tried with and without the patch and
got the same results. However since I see a commit on cvs-ports, I'll
update, rebuild and try again.

What's frustrating is there's nothing of interest in the logs, it seems
to start up fine.
http://pastebin.com/rcunf03q log, conf and installed ports.