Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:36:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      matt <matt@grogged.dyndns.org>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with DHCLIENT vs 64-bit time_t

I hate to add to the problems instead of proposing solutions, but I
noticed that /etc/periodic/weekly/310.locate seems to be broken after the
64 bit time_t switch.

I'll run another buildworld out of the 64 bit time_t system I have up with
cvsup'd sources, see what happens...  I haven't had any problems starting
dhclient, works fine other than the fact that it absorbs considerable
system resources.

-m