Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 12:19:12 +0900 (JST)
From:      Arizona Coyote <coyote@ratbert.aisol.net>
To:        shaggy@houseofduck.ml.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ETHERLINK III PCMCIA Card dosent works.

Hi,

Mine also shows up on zp0 rather than ep0.  I believe it is only the
D-revision cards that are different.  I also believe this applies to 3.0.
I never messed with PC-Card services either.  I guess I was lucky but it
was plug and play for me using 3.0.

Mark

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Joshua Fielden wrote:

> I didn't cath the full thread here, due to non-BSD system failure, but
> for what it's worth, I have a TI 5200 with an Etherlink III that I
> installed over as "zp0" and have never enabled PC-Card services
> explicitly, as a twist of fate made this machine DNS/web server for our
> office.

Mark Andres               E-mail: coyote@ratbert.aisol.net
  / 100% Microsoft Free thanks to NetBSD and FreeBSD! \
         Mac Centris 650: NetBSD 1.2-current
        IBM ThinkPad 220: FreeBSD 3.0-current
Macintosh IIcx: NetBSD 1.2.1 | http://bullwinkle.aisol.net/