Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:00:10 -0600
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.com>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   PPP and FreeBSD 2.2.8 or 3.x

To Whom it may concern:

	I am hoping to host an ISDN modem's dial-up connection on my
FreeBSD box so that the user may access the internet over both channels of
the ISDN line.  I was wondering if FreeBSD 2.2.8 supported that ISDN
connection at 128KB (Multilink).  I had heard that only FreeBSD 3.x
supported multilink ppp, but i didn't know if that meant for dial out only
or what.

				- Chris Cook
			Technician - The Computer Works