Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:35:43 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/print/acroread9 & ldd shared lib errors

Hi freebsd-emulation@
I am trying to get current version of /usr/ports/print/acroread9
to work on FreeBSD8.2-RELEASE src/ based systems, both i386 & amd64
available here (also available: 8.3-REL & 9.0-REL amd64 if necessary).

I am seeing errors from ldd, shown on my
 http://berklix.com/~jhs/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/linuxemu-adobe.html

& request help/ suggestions.
Once I have this working, I'd happily smarten the page & then send-p
to help others.

I have eg libBIB.so but not sure where to toss it ?
I currently have 2 copies even, in compat & local.

All info copiously shown on page above. Any suggestions much appreciated

PS Reason I need Adobe Reader is I need to fill in a tax return
form, & tax authority reccomends Adobe Reader. Hence tools like
xpdf insufficient to fill a form.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".