Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 16:56:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Ben Rush <kwende@inetnebr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD CD and Xwindows

	I haven't used the FreeBSD CD extensively.  I just previously
installed the more basic form of FreeBSD on my computer and had left off
XWindows at the time.  I'm wondering where the option is for me to install
XWindows now, on top of the already installed FreeBSD.  I can find the
options including the choice of bin, etc.  I just don't know how to
execute the installation of Xwindows after choosing the components I want
installed (which I have chose under "Glossary of Functions" in Sysinstall)

	The version is FreeBSD 2.1.7, again on the Walnut Creek CD.

	Thanks,
	   Ben Rush

	Z | http://incolor.inetnebr.com/kwende * http//www.zyzzyva.com
	Z |		  "Get an email address that