Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:18:49 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Brian Feldman <green@zone.baldcom.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More doscmd adventures/lockups

In message <199807231834.LAA00344@dingo.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
: > Yessiree, doscmd has ways of locking me up without a panic. I'll explore
: > what happened this time: I was using my 5[0-2][0-8]mb dos drive in bochs,
: > installing MS-DOS 6.22. I tried using doscmd to boot it, doscmd -bx...
: > after Starting msdos... the whole computer froze, I waited a few minutes,
: > and hit reset when I was sure it was locked up solid. To recap: bochs was
: > the drive; this was standard access, no vn(4) problems.
:
: Please, if you're going to report problems, try doing it in a fashion
: that gives us something to work with.
:
: For example, here you haven't mentioned what level of -currentness your
: system is at, or what other options you've got enabled.

I've recently done a lot of work on doscmd and would be very
interested in things like this...

Warner