Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:41:15 -0700
From:      Harold Paulson <haroldp@sierraweb.com>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAE removal patch for testing

Mike,

I applied your patch last night and haven't seen a panic since.  I
have been getting a couple a day, lately.  It made it through the
nightly backups, which is certainly a good sign.  I'll let you know
how it goes.

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp@sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com