Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:52:24 +0100
From:      Yamagi Burmeister <lists@yamagi.org>
To:        lausts@acm.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UEFI & ZFS

Hello,
this is a known problem with Intel Skylake CPUs. Legacy boot os dead
slow, UEFI boot is blazing fast. Have a look at this thread, it contains
some more informations:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2015-December/059037.html

As far as I know now one has found / analyzed the root cause of this
until now.

Regard,