Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:37:23 +0800
From:      Jian-Zhi Lu <jzlu@apollo.iecs.fcu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CMU code for FreeBSD

Dear Sir,

           I am a graduated student of Feng Chia University in Taiwan.

           We made some researchs about network management.

           Our experiment platform is FreeBSD 2.2.5, and we want to run

            CMU code on it.

            I find many CMU codes port for Linux, but i can't find any
CMU

            code port for FreeBSD.

            Where can I find the CMU code port for FreeBSD, or someone I

            can ask?

             Thank you very much.