Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 11:04:59 -0800
From:      "Reginald S. Perry" <perry@zso.dec.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        "Reginald S. Perry" <perry@rust.zso.dec.com>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Andrew Gordon <arg@arg1.demon.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Subject:   Re: 4.0-Current, netscape halts system

I finally got everything set up as far as having my vt220 being my
console and being able to drop into DDB by hitting the break key.

It turns out that as part of my setup I was using MFS for /tmp. When I
did a CVSup and make world on the 29th, I decided to comment out the
MFS mount point. I have not had a hang since then.

So the question is are there known problems with MFS?

-Reggie