Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:48:06 -0800
From:      "oldfart@gtonet" <oldfart@gtonet.net>
To:        "Marc Rogers" <marcr@shady.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   the end of it...I hope...

Sheesh...I guess we can't. That might also explain murder and war. :)

I have nothing more to say to her (and she's been filtered) now that I've
corrected her PUBLIC lies/misquote. I can not control what other people post
but I will respond to public lies/misquotes in public just as I'm sure you'd
be eager to correct anyone who misquoted you. As far as I'm concerned, it
*was* dropped until she lied/misquoted. If you were REALLY concerned with
this being off the list, maybe you should have replied OFF the list,
yourself. :P

And it gets dropped once again,

OF