Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 08:20:48 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Jim Bayers <bayers@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2cd Attempt - Problems From 4.1 to 4.x

Jim,

Before "downgrade" from current to stable, you probably should rm -rf
/usr/obj and /usr/src. I suspect quite a bit of current stuff is still
hanging around. The transition from current to stable is not an
upgrade and I can easily believe that CVSUP might leave a few bits and
pieces in the tree that you don't want.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)