Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 1995 07:10:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Compatible Logo

Julian Howard Stacey writes:

> Anyone feel like developing a freeflow `hand written' stylistic
> "FreeBSD Inside" to superimpose somehow over the top of an `xearth' ?

I suggest something other than FreeBSD Inside.  We don't want to look
like we're copying Intel.

How about "What Do You Want to Pay Today" or "Just Buy It"?

No? OK then, how about "FreeBSD" centered with "FreeBSD" in other
languages disappearing around the globe?  Then with "locale support"
you can spin your language to the front?

Just plain FreeBSD is IMNSHO preferable to "FreeBSD Inside".

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936