Date:      Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:59:49 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Jung-uk Kim <jkim@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: openjdk6 also requires nmake?

On 11/06/12 16:51, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> Again, it should never happen unless OS environment variable is
> explicitly set somewhere (your shell?).

It is, in fact, explicitly set in my shell. It's set to 'FreeBSD' even. :)

Thanks for investigating.

Even though this is my issue, was there any reason not to explicitly
override this in the Makefile?
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

A man was drowning amidst a crowd of people. "Give me your
hand!", they shouted but the man ignored them. A wise man
asked what the man's profession was. "A tax collector." came
the response. The wise man ran up to the drowning man and
said "Take my hand!", which the man did and he was saved.
The people turned to the wise man in disbelief, who said
"Never ask a tax collector to GIVE you anything."