Date:      Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:47:39 +0200
From:      Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   _Unwind_complete

Many ports from the ports collection fail due to an undefined
symbol _Unwind_complete.  It appears that this symbol is an
EABI symbol used as a part of exception unwinding, but I was
unable to find the relevant specification with a short search.
Neither is there a hit in /usr/src.

Do we provide this symbol?  If not, what would be the appropriate
place for it and who do I need to poke to have it added?

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments