Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 02:55:37 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New, hopefully better (jun07a) patch ready

On %M 0, "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/~dyson/sysjun07a.diff.gz

2xPP150 w/CAM about 1/2 way through a 'make -j 8 buildworld' without
and problems!  yeah!

No evil com silo overflows either!

Three cheers for John!

Hey that reminds me.  I was out in one of my electronics storage
buildings the other day and noticed I had piled some SCSI drives
in a spot that look like they had somewhere to go.

I had remembered that I had promised them to someone.  I had also
lost a great batch of emails some weeks ago, due to a crash, and
an inability to get some more recent backups to restore.  I got
things back up with a three month old backup.

Was that person you?  I seem to remember it being a John.  If so, where
was I supposed to send them?

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>