Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:37:10 -0500
From:      "Ingrid Kast Fuller" <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        "'David Hoffman'" <zionicman@gmail.com>, "'Dennis Olvany'" <dennisolvany@gmail.com>
Cc:        'thisdayislong' <thisdayislong@gmail.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Fwd: Serious breach of copyright -- First post

Your quote below is incorrect, we have been in contact with the owner of the
article and he has approved the uploaded version which includes his name at
the bottom."
The HOUFUG website has a copyright of it's own for the design, images and
other content.  We have referenced the owner of this article as approved by
Brett Soupman.  At this point we are done with this copyright issue, it has
been resolved ammicably with the owner.

"....they have removed any reference to the true owner and have claimed it
as their own."

Ingrid Kast Fuller
CityScope Net 713-477-6161
3910 Fairmont Parkway #264