Date:      Thu, 3 May 2007 09:17:08 +0800
From:      Ben Madin <ben@remoteinformation.com.au>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   25.8.5.2.2 apache php

G'day,

I was trying to follow this (in FreeBSD 62) and it wouldn't work. =20
However, I did find this :

=92m recompiling PHP5 on my server to add PostgreSQL support, and =20
couldn=92t figure-out why all of the various mod_php* ports had =20
disappeared from the ports/www. Turns out you need to enable PHP to =20
do its own Apache support now. To have PHP build an SO for Apache:

bash-2.05b# cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
bash-2.05b# make config

Select the check box that mentions Apache, and you should be good to go.

Don=92t forget to do the same steps in lang/php5-extensions to install =20=

things such as MySQL support if you=92re upgrading or installing PHP5.

Should the hand book be updated (do you want me to do it, and if so, =20
how do I do that)

cheers

Ben

--=20