Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      nebula601 <fridout106@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg Configuration

I go to the Xorg Configuration and it asks me if I want to look at the card
database. When I select "Yes" it takes me to a screen that says "Card
Database" "Select name that better matches your card" But where the
selections should be, there is nothing but one line of text that says,
"Unlisted Card". Is this normal or should there be a sizable list of
different video cards? Well I thought it was ok until I typed "startx" and
it came up with an error that basically said "Failed to load module "speedo"
(module does not exist, 0)" "No devices detected" "Fatal server error: no
screens found" It gives me an error but I already went through the
configuration process and filled in all the information for the devices and
what not.

Please help, thank you