Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:27:26 -0500
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A couple of questions

I have a PPP connection running just fine, but when I try to telnet
into a VMS box remotely I get 'terminal type not supported.' Can anyone
enlighten me as to how to change the terminal type to a basic VT100
type under the bash shell.

Also, at this moment in time I have a particular login account that I
would like to add ppp access too. When I try to run ppp under this
account it tells me access denied. What can I do to correct this?

Thanks,