Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:13:03 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kde2 package install

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 01:30:24PM -0500, Doug Denault wrote:
> I am now (un)happily doing a make on kde2, should fnish before Christmas
> :)

;-)

Sometimes we can't avoid this sort of thing.. I'm not sure why you can't
use QT 2.2.3 with KDE 2.0.1, but that's probably another matter.

> My question: is there a work around to get the package install to go?

Maybe it just fails due to wrong numbering in the kde ports.. they might
still be looking for 2.2.2...  that can happen if you caught the qt
package before the kde ones were rebuilt.

--
wca