Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:21:55 -0500
From:      Alfred Perlstein <alfred@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ru@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/29774: accept filters leave established connections without timeout

* ru@FreeBSD.org <ru@FreeBSD.org> [010816 10:46] wrote:
> Synopsis: accept filters leave established connections without timeout
>
> Alfred, could you please look at this?

I've already answered such questions before.

Yes accept filters leave the connection open, however the connections
will be dropped when SOMAXCON (or the listen(2) limit) is hit.

I also suspect that you can enable keepalives on the listen
socket to effect a timeout for incomming connections.

Please let me know if this is acceptable.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Ok, who wrote this damn function called '??'?