Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:43:32 -0500
From:      "Gary Stanny" <stanny@TDFltd.com>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "BSD Questions" <freeBSD-questions@freeBSD.org>
Cc:        "Gary Stanny" <stanny@TDFltd.com>
Subject:   Public thanks to Doug White

Hi Doug -

Just quick Thank You for 3 times helping me out. 2 of the times
you did solve my problem or point me in the right direction and the
other you confirmed my fears.

And a quick question - how do you find the time to answer
what seems like 3/4 of all the questions in freebsd-questions?
You need to get a life dude :-)

Thanks again - you help make the public face of FreeBSD great
(not to fault or slight all the unseen writers of the fine OS). So
thanks to all....

cheers

gary

Gary Stanny             Tierra del Fuego Ltd.  313 449 8306
stanny@TDFltd.com       Financial Software     313 449 8306 (fax/fax on
demand)
7725 Shady Beach Drive  Whitmore Lake, MI, 48189 USA