Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 18:55:50 -0000
From:      Martin Tournoy <carpetsmoker@gmail.com>
To:        "Kevin Kinsey" <kdk@daleco.biz>, "Martin Tournoy" <carpetsmoker@gmail.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reason #465132 to Love FBSD....

Kernel from 1999 or 2001, what's the diffrence? Both old...
Thats the thing with any version of windows, it's already outdated even =
 =

before it's released...

Why no FreeBSD? I set up a freebsd box for my brother, using fluxbox and=
  =

xfce4-panel, and a few "easy" applications (openoffice, xfe, firefox, ga=
im  =

ect.) and he has no trouble using it, even though he's a "computer idiot=
"  =

(well actually, he's an idiot, perdiod, hehe)

freebsd is actually easyer then windows, it's a bit harder to setup for =
 =

the avarage user, but once set up by someone who knows his stuff, it's  =

really easy to use...

  =

>> features XP has, except the teletubby UI, but that's not a feature bu=
t  =