Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:23:44 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "amir hossein namegoshayfard" <amirh2@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please guide me

- FIrstly, Please stop using hotmail or out look express because out look
express creates html headers in your email and is annoying and hotmail is
complete garbage. When your ISP or university provides you with a much better
email account free of spam and idol chit chat./

- Secondly, You should download the FreeBSD handbook for the exact instruction
from www.freebsd.org

All you need is 2 floppy disk and a dial of connection

or

Purchase FreeBSD from www.freebsdmall.com or www.cdrom.com

Looking forward to your feedabck.

annyh