Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:17:30 +0100
From:      Antonin Bonte <a.bonte@netheos.net>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/70607: [patch] Add Support for USB Microsoft Intellimouse (possibly others)

Le Lundi 15 Novembre 2004 20:56, Anish Mistry a =E9crit=A0:
> Well it isn't working since it's not being detected as a mouse.  You'll
> want to add the device id to the ums driver and see if that fixes it.

using the "usbdevs -v"  command i got the product Id for the mouse :=20

#> usbdevs -v
port 1 addr 2: low speed, power 50 mA, config 1, Microsoft USB Wireless=20
Mouse(0x00b9), Microsoft(0x045e), rev 0.17
port 2 powered

then i added :=20

product MICROSOFT WIFIINTELLIMOUSE      0x00b9  Wireless IntelliMouse

to src/sys/dev/usb/usbdevs ( to regenerate the files usbdevs.h and
 usbdevs_data.h )=20

and i rebuild my new kernel. But the mouse still isn't detected as ums, but=
=20
as uhid0.  Is there other files i must modify to get that mice recognized=20
as ums ?=20

Thanks for your help=20

=2D-=20
Antonin Bonte - Netheos