Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:29:45 -0000
From:      "Navdeep Kaur" <navdeep@clicksolution.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ClickSolution: Pay-Per-Click Ad Network

Dear Webmaster,

ClickSolution Corporation, a provider of pay-per-click
advertising, is currently working to expand its publisher base.
Depending on the amount of traffic generated by individual
websites, publishers earn $0.12 to $0.25 per click. Websites with
more traffic get higher rates. A brief description of
ClickSolution’s five publisher programs is provided below. For
further information on payouts and how to join ClickSolution
network, please send me an e-mail or visit our site at
http://www.clicksolution.com.

ClickSolution’s five publisher programs are as follows:

ClickSolution Standard - $0.12 per click
No limit on impressions or click-throughs.

ClickSolution Silver - $0.15 per click
10,000+ impressions or 100+ click-throughs per day.

ClickSolution Gold - $0.17 per click
20,000+ impressions or 200+ click-throughs per day.

ClickSolution Platinum - $0.19 per click
30,000+ impressions or 300+ click-throughs per day.

ClickSolution Exclusive - $0.21 to $0.25 per click
50,000+ impressions or 500+ click-throughs per day.

We hope to see you soon on our site!

Navdeep Kaur
Account Manager
ClickSolution.com, Inc.