Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 1995 12:11:41 +0100 (MET)
From:      hwr@pilhuhn.de (Heiko W.Rupp)
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        hwr@pilhuhn.de, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1-stable bombs at umount

David Greenman:

|    I'm not able to reproduce this bug.
|
| [implode:davidg] umount -f /mnt
| umount: /mnt: not currently mounted

I guess I did not clearly enough explain what I did: the filesystem
was in use (only reading not writing on it) at that time. I am able to
reproduce this and also on NetBSD. I am not sure enough, but I think
on SunOS 4.1.x this worked.
But either way - I think this should return some ENODIR errors instead
of bombing out.

|    When was the last time you updated your sources?

Last monday.

Thanks.

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
In a Bangkok temple: It is forbidden to enter a woman even a foreigner