Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "K. Greenwood" <k_greenwood1@yahoo.com>
To:        Aaron Myles Landwehr <aaron@snaphat.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        nirv199@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: freebsd's gallery

--- Aaron Myles Landwehr <aaron@snaphat.com> wrote:

> K. Greenwood wrote:
>
> >While I certainly do not mean it to be as abrasive
> as
> >

> >the site proclaims (I am not saying that you are
> >either an idiot, nor stupid)... google is good.
> >

>http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search?query=gallery&as_sitesearch=freebsd.org
> >
> >Good luck.
> >

> If you are going post on the list then please
> refrain from attempting to
> insult others; otherwise, don't post.
> -aaron myles landwehr

Aaron.  I appreciate your concern... and I certainly
intended no offense as stated prior, by the following:

>While I certainly do not mean it to be as abrasive as
>the site proclaims (I am not saying that you are
>either an idiot, nor stupid)... google is good.

Paulo... if I did not emphasize that enough, and you
were offended, I am sorry.

I did not mean to imply that you are either "dumb",
"an idiot", or "stupid".  Once again, if you took
offense, I do apologise.