Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:18:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        "Reto Trachsel [NetModule]" <reto.trachsel@netmodule.com>
Cc:        "'mobile@freebsd.org'" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: USB ISDN TA on FreeBSD

I have the 3Com ISDN TA here and I think it works with the umodem
driver. I could check if that would be needed, but only whether or not
the TA responds.

Nick

n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org                  http://www.van-laarhoven.org/
n_hibma@FreeBSD.org                        http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/