Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 1995 18:26:27 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades 32-port card, cy/cyb drivers

I'm trying to get one of these cards (Cyclom-32Y) up and working under
either the cy or cyb drivers and 2.1R.

Brian's web page advertises the fact that several sites are using this driver
in a 'production' environment, but Brian is impossible to nail down to work
on the problem.

The 'cy' driver is not necessarily known to work with this card...

If _anyone_ out there has one of these cards working, I'd love to hear
from you; I don't want to bore the list to death just yet with gory details
when I can't be sure that we're not doing something trivial and stupid.

]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] "Who does BSD?" "We do Chucky, we do."                               [[