Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:35:09 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@mangohealth.org>
To:        Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?Tr=FCg?= <trueg@k3b.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: k3b Problems

--nextPart2415602.qcFpiQkUvf

On Friday 07 April 2006 09:19, Sebastian Tr=FCg wrote:
> but k3b should normally eject itself. if that is disabled in the user
> settings its a user problem. if it fails due to automounting.... well,
> that's another problem I am working on.

Eject is set to normal "eject when done", all other settings are default. I=
=20
tried different speeds as was suggested, but the problem remains. I'm open =
to=20
do some testing if necessary. Just let me know what you need.

Beech

=2D-=20

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech@mangohealth.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Mangohealth
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - XanGo - http://www.mangohealth.org