Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:12:39 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
Subject:   Re: realplayer

On Monday 27 August 2001 23:41, Gary Kline wrote:
>     Has anybody seen this problem with the latest RealAufio player
>     (using the linux netscape):  archived programs from NPR play
>     almost in slow-motion.   The sound stutters and the tenths
>     counter goes at almost half speed.

Well, I happen to use FreeBSD-native Mozilla to bring it up, though I can't
see why that should make any difference, but I can listen to the archived
stuff on NPR just fine.  I am listening to a Radio Expedition right now.
No stuttering or anything.  Perfect reproduction as far as I can tell.

I have:

RealPlayer [tm] Unix  Version 8.0.3.421 ;  linux-2.0-libc6-i386-gcc2.95

[I have it set up as a "Helper Application" under Mozilla . . .]

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)