Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:16:14 -0500
From:      "David J. Kanter" <djkanter@nwu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sawfish+GNOME titlebar problems

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 08:47:28PM -0700, John Reynolds wrote:
> I've run into a bugger of a problem with GNOME and sawfish
---end quoted text---

That's why I no longer use the two. I know that's not what you want to hear,
but I was sick of the two fighting each other. (My guess is that it's a
gnome problem.)

I did many of the things you have done...and to no avail as well.

My advice: Try sawfish alone, or if you can't stand lisp use another window
manager. And try tkdesk, which is probably all you really need for a gnome
substitute anyway.
--
David Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu