Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:49:09 -0500
From:      Jamie Rishaw <jamie@arpa.com>
To:        Huidae Cho <hdcho@unix.kyungpook.ac.kr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rl0: watchdog timeout

Go buy a 3com :)

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 04:13:52PM +0900, Huidae Cho wrote:
> So, how can i solve it?
>
> Regards,
> Huidae Cho

_|_
 A      jamie rishaw is jamie at arpa dot com    .. So what's the speed of dark?

 "Shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life
that you'd like to. So, if there's something you'd like to try.. If there's
something you'd like to try ask me - I won't say 'no' - how could I?" //Smiths