Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:58:13 -0600
From:      Jeff Makinen <makinen@shoreland.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scsi disk problem

I have a problem with an IOMEGA 1GB Jaz drive. Origonally, on a Apaptec
SCSI controller I had an internal 1GB drive, an external 1GB Jaz drive,
and a external 100MB Zip drive. I then removed the 100MB Zip drive from
the chain. Now everytime I try to send files to the Jaz drive, I get the
error: Input/Output error. The only way to clear the problem is to
reboot the machine, and power off the Jaz drive. The files appear to be
successfully copied. I am currently running Free BSD 2.1.6.
I already changed the termination setting on the Jaz drive from
Automatic to On.
Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

                            	Jeff Makinen
   			        makinen@shoreland.com