Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:29:23 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-users@uk.freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   UKUG meet, 17th February, Prince of Wales pub, London

[ sent to UK mailing list, and -chat, please double check where your replies
  will go ]

There's going to be an improtu meeting of FreeBSD UK user group members
on February 17th (i.e., tomorrow), at 7pm.  The venue is the Prince of
Wales pub, on the corner of Drury Lane and Long Acre in London.

This is occasioned by Sebastien Gioria of the French Documentation Project
being in London, and asking me if anyone was up for a get-together.

Attendees so far are:

    Myself (d'oh)
    Sebastien Gioria
    Tony Finch (Demon Internet)
    Josef Karthauser (Pavilion Internet)
    Doug Rabson (Mr FreeBSD-Alpha)
    Nick Hibma (Mr USB)
    Brian Somers (Mr PPP)

If you need directions, the best thing to do is go over to
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/, and have it search for "Drury Lane".

I'll try and be there from about 6.45, and I'll probably have a FreeBSD
sweatshirt on for ease of recognition.  If you want to be able to contact
me, e-mail me in private, and I'll forward on my mobile phone number.

See you all there.

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell