Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:22:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Dan Riley <daniel@vailsys.com>
To:        Virgil Champlin <champlin@virgil.pa.dec.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp script \ character

Regards all,

I found several similiar threads in the archives. As it turns out in my
case, 4 "\\\\" characters are needed to escape the "\q" correctly,
although some have found it to work with only 2 "\\"'s.

Thanks to all for the very timely replies and especially to Virgil for
this invaluable information on the BitSurfr.

				Dan Riley