Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JKH Project: x86: pcb_ext

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Julian Elischer wrote:

:>
:> We still would need to sync LDT reloads..
:
:that's more of a worry for me.
:Do we still have separate a LDT for threads?
:

LDT is per process therefore, in the patch I made, I moved pcb_ldt out
of struct pcb and into mdproc (which is in struct proc).

I've asked Peter to take a look at it and jhb, however, it is located at:
  http://www.watson.org/~arr/fbsd-patches/ldt-2-mdproc.diff

Cheers,
Andrew