Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:36:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Oliveiro <joe@advancewebhosting.com>
To:        Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
Cc:        Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Terminal Session question.

You can also install a package called screen. Screen will allow you to
resume previous sessions as long as they were launched using it. In your
case you could have reconnected to your server, launched screen and
resumed where you got cut off.

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"