Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:52:58 +0200
From:      "Peter J. Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   latest 20020624 snapshot on AXi

Hi,

I have installed the latest iso snapshot on an Ultra-5 clone, probably with
the AXi mother-board.

Everything installed ok and bootted. I have csvup'ed CURRENT from the date of
the snapshot. Build a new kernel from GENERIC, which crashed during boot. As
of now I have not been able to capture the message, because the screen turns
white.

Last night I cvsup'ed current. buildworld and installworld went ok. Build a
new kernel and it crashed again.

Next time I'll use a null modem cable and do this from a tip session.

My question is: what conf file is used to build the kernel on the latest
snapshot?

Peter